Monday 6 October 2014

OFFICE STYLE


I was lucky enough to spent this weekend working at the National Wedding fair at the N.E.C in Birmingham. Whilst everyone was looking for their perfect wedding dress I was lusting over the organisers outfits, she channelled the smart sophisticated look perfectly, which got me thinking about how I could incorporate this in to my daily work wear style now I'm in a job role that requires this look.

Here are a few examples of outfits that achieve this and have inspired me - 






Wearing lace skirts with a basic shirt or jumper for a more feminine approach or teaming with a leather skirt or black trousers for a more edgier take.

To recreate these styles I would head to your nearest Zara store. I will be following this post with some examples of how I have channelled this look myself.

Becca..x




No comments:

Post a Comment